The Waddell Family

The Waddell Family
Fun at the Beach

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tag Your It....














Tag your it....


Here I go..... 7 random facts.

1.) My husband, Chris and I share the same birthday, January 13th!!! Yey!

2.) I had my 3rd child, Kyle, 4 days after I turned 30 years old! 3 for thirty!!

3.) I have so many hobbies/interests, I can't imagine being "bored". Spending time with my family, being outdoors, skiing (downhill/cross-country), scrapbooking, photography, cross-stitching, music, hiking, traveling etc...

4.) Chris and I met at the University of Idaho. He was a Beta and I was a Delta Gamma. Chris was a fixture on our couch in the Delta Gamma house. He was friends with all of the girls before I arrived. :) During my sophomore year, a friend set us up on a date and we were then inseperable. We have been best friends ever since. We have been married 10 years!!

5.) I love to travel! Chris and I would love to go to Fiji someday!

6.) A favorite quote of mine is "Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we respond to it."

7.) I love our Lord, Jesus Christ! He is who gives me strength!


Others with blogs...


1.) Christina - www.christinagphotography.blogspot.com/ A great friend and a fantastic photographer!


2.) Susan- www.munsingerfamily.blogspot.com/ A great friend and cousin in MT!


3.) Meredith - My wonderful sister-in-law in Ridgefield, Washington!






2 comments:

Kylie's momma said...

Nice job Kristin! So when can we go to Fiji :-)

Christina G Photography said...

what a beautiful post you made tonight (building your house on a rock) Praying tonight for all of you. Tell Chris to let the doctors know that he needs a full recovery for our 3rd annual christmas caroling (it will be here before you know it!) Love you guys!